GcMAF-Forte in Combination With Other Treatments
GcMAF-Forte can be safely used with a wide variety of other standard treatments and drugs to improve their effect. We refer to this as integrative medicine.
- A combination with anti-cancer drugs and radiation therapy (radiotherapy) is possible. For maximum effect and benefit from GcMAF-Forte, administer a few days apart from chemotherapy. Radiation therapy does not have significant effects on GcMAF-Forte, so both can be used together at any time. In our clinical experience we have observed significant cancer killing effects from GcMAF-Forte combined with palliative radiotherapy in patients who underwent substantial prior chemotherapy treatment.
- Studies show that GcMAF-Forte has anti-angiogenic activity in addition to tumor killing activity through the activation of macrophages.
- GcMAF-Forte can be combined with Sonodynamic Therapy (SDT), Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) or both (Sonophotodynamic Therapy, SPDT), Maitake Extract, Coley Vaccine (Coley Fluid), high-dose IV Vitamin C, low dose Naltrexone (LDN), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, hyperthermia therapy, immunotherapies and cancer vaccines (such as autologous cancer vaccine).
- GcMAF-Forte should be used in combination with at least 5,000 IU vitamin D3 daily. Blood levels of vitamin D are often low in many diseases such as cancer, HIV AIDS, etc. Normal vitamin D levels are required for GcMAF to work fully. Have your blood 25 hydroxy-vitamin D and calcium levels tested. If blood calcium levels become elevated, vitamin D3 doses may need to be reduced to achieve an optimal balance.
Combinations to Avoid
GcMAF-Forte can be safely used with a wide variety of drugs and other treatments. However, we recommend:
- Minimal use of steroids is desirable because of their immune suppressing effect however steroids may be safely used with GcMAF-Forte if necessary and prescribed by your physician.
- Radiation therapy is preferred over chemotherapy whenever possible.
- Don’t use GcMAF-Forte with Cortisone or Prednisolone.